Friday, June 4, 2010

This Started It All...


It really did! I wasn't into running nor was I a fan of running 'till I got this particular issue of TBR mag. I was happily waiting at the sidelines of the 2010 Globe Run for Home , hoping all of my friends would finish & take their photos (pati na rin mga celebs na mapapa-daan) ng makita ko yung particular issue na to. The owner probably wasn't interested or nabasa na nya kaya iniwan na lang kung saan. Eh ako mahilig mamulot ng mga nakikita kung saan-saan. I was thinking of just browsing through the pages but soon enough I was reading the articles. Meron sya articles about nutrition, running tips/guide, feature/inspirational articles & syempre product listings. Natuwa naman ako & I really found it very informative since hindi siya specific for certain types of runners.Para siya sa lahat - from a total dummy to expert runners makaka-relate. That's when it popped in my stubborn brain na I wanted to try running. I want to do running. It somehow became an inspiration, aside from having enough sa pagiging laughing stock ng friends & peers gawa ng pagtaba & pagbigat ko. Simpleng nakapulot ng libreng mag, binasa then created a spark. In my earlier Nature Valley Run posting , tumakbo na ako & I'm hoping to create my own history in running.Sana magtuluy-tuloy na to. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment