Friday, July 23, 2010

19 Days Without Running... and Counting...

After running at the great 34th National Milo Marathon - Manila Elims, 3 weeks had passed without me doing any jogging or at least any physical activity except for the endless walking that we did during the weekend along the roads of Singapore just to get to famous shopping places. I got sick the first week; busy with work during the 2nd week and now I'm just too lazy to move around because I wanted to "recover" all the energy spent during the SG trip besides, it's been raining the whole week and the weather is just too great for sleeping.

Sana I can jog around the UP Academic Oval over the weekend 'pag 'di ako tinamad , a cramming of sorts for the Rexona Run @ MOA on Aug1. I haven't even registered yet, hoping I'll be able to sign up at Timex MOA this Saturday.

Gotta snap back to reality, the vacation's over!

No comments:

Post a Comment