Tuesday, July 6, 2010

2 Days Of Soreness

Actually this would be the 3rd day of being sore in the knees & calves. Eto ang nakuha ko sa pagtakbo last Sunday. I'm a newbie at running - let alone jogging and I think I tried doing too much. I wanted to prove something - that I too can do it.There's too much pride kaya or just competitiveness in me to just let it go away. Anyway, na-aggravate rin lang siguro dahil after sleeping for 3 hours eh nagpa-full body massage ako, yung hard pa yata ang ginawa sakin. Feeling ko natadtad yung mga binti ko. He he. I felt some relief naman especially sa likod & talampakan ko. The pain in the kness - well matagal na yan eh. Takot lang ako magpatingin sa doktor. Anyways no pain naman when I run when using the patella braces. I'm actually used to this kind of pain lalo na pag walang warm-ups or very long lay-off from physical activities. Gusto ko lang mag-inarte. Blog ko 'to eh, bakit ba???!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment