Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Enjoyed: Globe Run For Home 2010


Once again I threw out my support to all of my friends who participated in Globe's Run For Home 2010 held last Sunday, March 21 at the Makati Central Business District. It was the first of its kind wherein the race venue was the Makati CBD. A lot of people attended ,heck I even saw one of my graduate school classmates & professor! I also saw a handful of celebrities & models who made running part of their healthy lifestyle. Sayang , 'di ko napapirmahan kay Coach rio yung shirt ko. He he, maybe next time. I was again the official photog of my barkada since I'm the only one on the sidelines. Nakakaingget rin pala pag nanunuod ka lang...decided na ako ...I'll be running on May 30,2010 in the 2nd Leg of the RunRio Trilogy - Nature Valley Run. Wait nyo na lang ako... I'm Coming...Ha ha!


No comments:

Post a Comment