Saturday, June 25, 2011

A Long Hiatus Indeed

Finally,a new entry to my dormant blog! I have this knack for starting things then in one way or another leaving them for a long while or not finishing them at all. Take this personal blog as a very good example.Tsk tsk...gotta get that bad habit outta my system. If it weren't for the bad stormy weather,downed cable TV & intermittent internet connection then I wouldn't have thought of  spending time doing something instead of just lying around or eating all day long.

A lot has happened since my last posting - friends coming & leaving the country, others getting married or having kids, relatives getting sick, siblings graduating & moving out to forge careers of their own. The latest is me finally planning on settling down - very soon. Everybody's changing. Everybody's growing up. It's the same for me.

I'm gonna be going back to the beginning, the very reason that I started writing a blog - to have an online journal and a therapeutic outlet. Hoping that this time around I can sustain this.

No comments:

Post a Comment